From the first week to now, we have studied python programming about Object-Oriented, whose focus is on the creation of objects which contain both data and functionality together. In summary, oop contains class and method. The orginal method of class is __init__, which is used for attributing required in the new instance, which can be parameter, by the initial value, and then people can create method to get their result.
Firstly, in csc 108, I just learn a little about class and stack, but not really exercise them by myself. In exercise 1, by studying during these weeks, I can create a python about class, and run it successful. In that time, I felt confidence, and enjoyed class programming even though the material that we are involving in is kind of easy. On the other hand, when I had not started my exericse problem, the challenge was that I had even not known the structure of class, and class method, class varible . For example, whether there is a whitespace under ‘class’, and before ‘def’.
In addition, in second, and third week, we are studying basis of stack, which remove, and store item is on top, that I have never met. From tutorial in second week and third week, I found that I forgot too many materials of csc108 so that I could not finish the question right away. I should review those material to make me solve problem easily. Meanwhile, I felt confused about exception specially. For example, 'try some stuff, and except some stuff.' which makes me not know why it should be this, and how it works.
Finally, for me, a good SLoG has good structure like some paragraphs about some topics, and good spelling without errors, understanding of this course about questions and answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment