Thursday, March 20, 2014

week 10

In this week, we are learning sort such as selection sort and quick sort, merge sort, which is about sorting from smallest to biggest to calculate the time. From this week, I find it is useful and difficult for me to handle these kinds of question immediately. I will exercise several problems by myself.

In addition, we finished Assignment two part two!Cheers! In this assignment, we have to write several helper functions for each def. And I use recursion specially for special Tree like Dot, Bar, Star, and Leaf. Through this assignment, I found I am still confused about recursion. For example, I did recursion, and there are a lot of errors, and I have to revise it for a lot of times to finish it. I have a lot of work to do. But finally, we have done this assignment!

In tutorial this week, the work combines binary tree and linkedlist. At first, I was confused about the difference between these two things. Through looking through the handout, I understood them. To do questions, we had to think how to do this and have a good structure. Even though, we have not finished this lab, we get a lot of progress from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment