Thursday, March 13, 2014

week 9

In this week, we are learning about Tree such as Binary Search Tree, which has left and right children, that can be none. In that case, if we want to insert one object, which is bigger than another object, it will be right of another object. In addition, to get preorder and inorder, we should use recursion to get preorder and inorder of left and right children.

In addition, 
I did not finish my lab this week because I am still confused about recursion, and I cannot do recursion successfully at once, I need revise it again and again. The first problem is that I did not discuss question in different situations, for example, to insert something in different BST cases, I use recursion, and wanted to finish it by one case, and got errors. Secondly, I did not understand how it works that makes me confused how to do it.

From these experiments, I need to continue to do lots of exercise of recursion of Trees,  to know how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment